Sunday, May 1, 2011

Easter dresses

I don't know if people are still even looking at this blog, but we are still around.  We just have been overly busy or just too crazy in our life to actually publish things on the web.  I had been working on Easter dresses for the girls.  I used a pattern for the top and the sleeves and then adapted as I went.  It took me longer because I was making it up as I went along.  Esther has a different dress that I was copying the ruffle of the skirt with.  I found the lace that I had bought at a garage sale and found that I could use it on the dresses.  It was an adventure to say the least.  Here are the pictures I took of the two of them. 


 






Hope you had a Happy Easter.  Here is a project that I finished a couple of days before Easter.  Liberty found these letters after last Easter on clearance for $2 or 3.  I bought the paper at JoAnn's.  The sparkly kind is hard to put on the wood because it is very stiff.   I decorated it with odds and ends around the house.



 Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails